Friday, August 19, 2011

Back in the kitchen!

I'm so excited to say that I've been baking a lot lately! I've been looking up lots of recipes so Aidenn doesn't eat all the processed nastiness out there. He is loving the homemade goodies more than me.

Today, I am working on some "poptarts," "hot pockets," granola bars, and maybe some other stuff. The great thing is that everything freezes great! So I'm making huge portions, throwing most in the freezer, and not having to worry about it for a while.

I'm also so excited about my custom ELH diaper shipping today! I won it on a Facebook giveaway and she posted the pictures today. It turned out amazing! I can't wait to try it out and let everyone know how it compares.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Isn't it amazing?

Off to celebrate my birthday with my sweet boy by making him lots of yummy snacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment