Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Thank you for:

Aidenn. My life changed so much with my unexpected pregnancy. But, I wouldn't go back to how it was before for everything. He is my life. I love everything about this kid, no matter how much I complain about his crazy sleeplessness.

My family. I seriously have the most supportive family possible without being close to any of them. I can't wait to see my mom and dad in just a few weeks! That is the best gift they could've ever given me for Christmas!

Thomas. Seriously. I don't know where I'd be without him. Yes, we have many many issues, but he has given me the ability to spend an amazing amount of time with my child and I could never thank him enough for that. Plus, you know, he gave me that kid.

CharlotteMommies and my amazing mommy friends. I really don't know what I would do without my mommies. It doesn't matter how bad of a day I'm having, what question I have, what I want to do, or anything else, I know I have 3000+ mommies I can turn to. Plus, some amazing people that I am lucky enough to call friends that I have met because of this community.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment