Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello November

Can you believe it's already Novemer? This year has flown by. In the past year so much has happened. It really is true when people tell you that time flies after having kids. I feel like it was just yesterday that I was getting ready to go to the hospital to be induced and now I have an almost 2 year old on my hands.

This month, I will be highlighting some of the things I'm thankful for.

Day 1 of A Month Of Thanks has to be Aidenn. He is my life. He is a pain in the butt, and way too fond of the word no, and makes a mess of absolutely everything. He is curious, loves to learn, and not afraid of anything. He is the most amazing cuddled and gives the best hugs and kisses. He is funny, sweet, and oh so smart. He is life changing. And, he is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment