Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 {Chick Fil A}

I'm sure to all you non parents out there, this one seems a little silly. But sometimes I think of Chick Fil A as a Godsend. I mean, where else can you get a semi healthy lunch with an enormous fruit cup? Then, trade in the toy for an ice cream cup (learned the hard way....no more cones) so that you don't have to have yet another toy at home to find room for. And then have a super clean play area to entertain your kid for hours.

Yes, I frequent Chick Fil A on a pretty regular basis. Even if we don't eat. He plays, wears himself out, and we can get an early nap time in. And, as I've stated before, I'm always up for nap time.

Thank you Chick Fil A for providing a free play area for my child and early nap times for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment