Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 8 {Mommy Friends}

I forgot to hit post yesterday, so you get this a day late :)

My mommy friends have proven to be an amazing group of women over and over again. From finding babysitters, to job searches, to needing someone to talk to at 3 am, to needing a coffee date, to carpooling, to nights out uptown, to anything else you can think of I know I can call any one of them and they will be there. I have made such an amazing group of friends since having A and I don't know what I'd do without them.

It's hard to be one of the first in your group of friends to have a child. Everything changes. And, more often than not, you get left out of a lot of things. To find such an amazing group of mommies that realize that having a child doesn't mean your life is over has been an amazing blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment