Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 {Baby Cuddles}

I was thrilled to get a 4 hour nap in with my sweet sweet boy. I woke up to the sweetest baby in the world pushed as close to me as possible making the cutest giggles in his sleep. Nothing is better than the feeling of knowing that even in his sleep he wants to be right next to me.

I'm not a cuddler at all. I like having my own room. My own side of the bed. I can't face anyone when I sleep in fear that I will die of carbon monoxide poisoning. But, that all gets thrown out the window with this kid. I love his cuddles. I love his sweet sounds he makes while he's sleeping. I love that he has to share a pillow with me or he throws a fit. I love that he can take up my queen size bed all to himself. I love that he has to have 2 blankets and most always has one over his head. I love everything about baby cuddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment