Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9 {sleeping in}

It seems like a lot of my posts are about sleeping. But, really, I think it's just because I'm thankful when I actually get it since usually we are not good sleepers over here.

Last night, Aidenn finally went to bed at 1130. Yes, my 1 year old is out of control. I put him in his crib for the first time in weeks because I had to try to get some rest myself last night. I finally went to bed at 1 and knew I'd be regretting it this am. When I finally fell asleep, it was even later. Around 3, A is standing up in his crib screaming. So, I get up and let him get in the bed with me. Yet another hour to go back to sleep.

But, luckily, he decided to sleep in today. Usually he is up between 6 and 7. That makes for rough days. But, he slept until a little after 9 this morning and that makes all the difference in the world.

So thankful for sleeping in when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment